Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thief in the Night

Those that know me know of my desire to be abducted by aliens, not to be probed, just abducted. I could use some cosmic enlightenment. I want immortality and a free ride to just travel through space and admire all the galactic handiwork of the multiverse.

Alive, breathing, lucid sleeping
Sweating, shedding, sifting through sludge
Praying, pleading, carving my flesh
Bloodletting, seared another X in my chest

A human target I have become
Void of trust in this world
Gods of the Netherworld hear my call
Project me through time universal

From crucifixes to inverted pentagrams
These symbols of salvation
Mortal existence I can barely bear
Father Nephilim save your son!

Steal me away as a thief in the night
Restore my mind to its former station
Procreation, dawn of a new species
Illumination through restoration

Angels or demons, hallucinations
Reptilians, Nordics, or Greys
It matters not what takes my mind
On Earth, I care not to stay


by Derek Herzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment