I wrote this as a scene from a larger body of work that I have been working on for several years. I had this grand scheme of writing a poem for each chapter and then recording an album of all the poetry put to music...like a metal musical of my horror novel...yeah i get a little carried away
sometimes...It could still happen one day...
Creeping
on all fours, a shape-shifted wretch
Clawing
the cold earth for feminal scents
Women
taste sweeter, their fear is my lust
Hidden
by daylight, carnivorous at dusk
Sniffing
the night air, her aroma is found
Blood
pulse starts racing, hooves crush the ground
Speed
accelerating, prey within sight
Swift
blow to brain stem, the neck a firm bite
Flesh
tastes divine just after the kill
Meat
moist and tender, a hunger to fill
Steam
slowly rising from fresh, opened skin
Warm
blood I’m feeling drip off of my chin
Feasting
by twilight, blood tastes like wine
In
through the ribcage, consuming like fire
Digesting
with passion, eat all but he skin
Wearing
my victim, it’s warm from within
by Derek Herzberg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycanthropy#mediaviewer/File:Werwolf.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycanthropy#mediaviewer/File:Werwolf.png

No comments:
Post a Comment